Forms & Permits

Download a Form

  • Automatic Water Bill Payment Authorization - Through participation in this program, the village will automatically deduct payment of your water / sewer / refuse collection bill from your checking or savings account.
  • Block Party Application - This application needs to be filled out and returned to the Village Hall for approval at a Board Meeting.
  • Building Permit Application - For more information regarding the building permit, print the building permit application information sheet below.
  • Building Permit Application Information Sheet - Read more details concerning the building permit.
  • Business License Application - License fees must be paid at time of filling out business application. New businesses must attend a Village Board Meeting for board approval PRIOR to opening. Any misrepresentations or falsification of the information sought may result in revocation of the license granted.
  • Code Enforcement Complaint Form - Download this form and submit to the Village of Chicago Ridge.
  • Contractor's Registration - All contractors working in the village are required to register at the Village Hall before a permit will be issued.
  • Dog License Permit - This form is to be submitted with the accompanying license fees.
  • Electrical Permit - This application is specifically for contractors.
  • Employment Application - Download the application for employment with the Village of Chicago Ridge.
  • Freedom of Information Act - All requests to inspect, copy, or certify public records of the Village of Chicago Ridge must be submitted to the village in writing. The village encourages to submit their requests on the form. The village will review all written requests in any form. The village will review and respond to each written request in a manner consistent with the Illinois Freedom of Information Act.
  • HVAC Questionnaire - Download the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning questionnaire.
  • Mechanical Permit - This application is specifically for contractors.
  • Not-for-Profit - This application is used for not-for-profit solicitation of business and contributions on highways and streets.
  • Plumbing Permit - This form is to be completed for any type of plumbing job.
  • Residential Rental License - This form should be filled out and submitted with the payment for new residential rental property. 
  • Senior Citizen Water Discount - Download the application for the Senior Citizen Water Discount